What Makes Us Different?
Ok, well... that's probably not entirely correct so let's just highlight the facts:
- As an experienced Mom of 4 and previous daycare provider - I have a good idea of what kids like, what kids need, what mom's like and need, and products that are worth your investment.
- MRB was not started as a "get rich business" - I want to bring something to the community that will be considered not only an asset as a place to purchase products, but also as a place to build community and motherly bonding. The saying rings true, "It takes a village."
- I am going to be nothing but honest with you, the customer. Yes, I am definitely going to make mistakes... a lot - but take peace in knowing that customer service is my top priority and I will do what ever I can to make sure you have the best experience possible!
- I take pride in the products I have chosen to represent and carry. Quality, affordability, practicality, and cuteness factor (lol) are taken into consideration each and every time.
- I am flexible. Yes I may have set store hours but that does not mean that I am not willing to get you what you need, when you need it. PLEASE ASK! I will gladly deliver locally and to surrounding areas if needed; I know firsthand what it's like to be stuck at home with a newborn, or sick kids!
- As part of my building and supporting the community and local mothers plan; there will be lots of great, fun, and informative meetings, groups, and events available as we get more settled.
- As of January 2018, we are now also offering Ladies clothing and accessories! You will be able to come in and shop for yourself too - with or without your kiddos in tow! We have a kids play area, plus I am always more than willing to hold or play with the kiddos just so you can browse without worry! One of the many perks of shopping in a small town business with a mother that totally gets it! 😉